Step out to the library and walk around the business section! You will find inspiration, advice, and experience stories. You can avoid the traps, gain insight and maybe meet some like minded people down at the library.
Here are a few titles suggested by Renata, Library Manager. And what’s more there are many ebooks available too!
- App Empire : Make Money, Have A Life, And Let Technology Work For You/ Chad Mureta
- Design And Launch An Online Gift Business In A Week/ Cheryl Kimball
- Ebay Made Easy: An Expert Guide To Making Money Online In 24 Hours Or Less/ Nick And Katrina Nydam
- The Emyth Enterprise: How To Turn A Great Idea Into A Thriving Business/ Michael Gerber
- Get Up To Speed With Online Marketing: How To Use Websites, Blogs, Social Networking And Much More/ Jon Reed
- How To Build An Online Business: Australia’s Top Digital Disruptors Reveal Their Secrets For Launching And Growing An Online Business/Bernadette Schwerdt
- Zero To 1000: Social Media Tips And Tricks For Small Business/ Sarah Jayne Gratton
- How To Organise & Operate A Small Business In Australia/ John English
- How To Start A Successful Aboriginal Businsess In Australia/ Neill Willmett
- From Brainwave To Business: How To Turn Your Brilliant Idea Into A Success/ Celia Gates
- Business And Baby At Home: A Set Up And Survival Guide For Mums/ Sarah O’Bryan
The Library is at 46 Old Perth RD, Bassendean and is open six days a week. Full details available here