The chief economist Rick Newnham of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA, will be visiting our region for a sundowner. With a reputation for succinct analysis and a growing legion of fans Rick possesses a comprehensive knowledge of the economy.
Under the stewardship of Rick, CCI WA are front and centre in advocating for WA businesses and industry including Tax reform, GST re-distribution, payroll tax and much more.
- Date: Thursday, 16 November 2017
- Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Venue: The Embleton Room, City of Bayswater
- Catering: Drinks & Canapes
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Here (including back ground information about this event and about the speaker)
- For any queries, please contact the CCI events team: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 08 9365 7500