Your knowledge for research
May 1 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
A select, small group (4- 6 only) of business owners/operators are invited to share their expertise in a moderated discussion lasting just 90 minutes. The facilitator is Mark Amin, 25 years experience as a qualitative researcher across Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan with clients like Coca Cola, Nestle, ESPN, HSBC Bank, DBS Bank, Mitsubishi Motors, R J Reynolds. Jetstar.
Mark is heading up research in the development of a business growth model and he wants to run it past medium size businesses. By medium he’s seeking operators with more than 5 years in business, between 5-49 employees, annual turnover of $500,000 and above in the last 3 years. The business can be in any industry, and should be headquartered in WA. The ideal attendees will be the business owner or CEO of the company.
As a gesture of appreciation, you will receive 90-minutes of growth consultation session from 2 very experienced SME business owners without charge.
The discussion dates as times are as follows
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 11am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 1.30-3pm
- Location: Tank Stream Labs, EY Building, Level 5.Esplanade Perth
- More info & Registration call Paul Faix (Fortix) 0400 300 900.
- Registration required by April 11th or when places are filled which ever is the sooner!