SMEs of any size are specifically targeted for this morning presentation happening on both Thurs and Fri.
Achieve real time data collection, monitoring and reporting of production equipment, and make use of sensor technology, data analytics and the cloud to optimise plant and equipment. In particular:
- review examples of local IoT implementations
- see how different sensors can be applied retrospectively to your plant and equipment
- gain an understanding of the cloud, data processing and standard dashboard reporting
No longer just for businesses with deep pockets or the latest manufacturing equipment.
This session includes an open forum to share ideas and information with other SMEs to aid in moving to the implementation stage.
- Thursday or Friday 19 or 20 October 2017
- 9:00am – 10:30am
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 180 Hay Street, East Perth WA 6004
- Cost: FREE
- More details and registration Here
This seminar is presented by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science and hosted by the WA Chamber of Commerce.
The seminar is part of the Entrepreneurs Programme. It is available for all Small and Medium businesses aimed at strengthening their knowledge and viability.
The seminars are being presented in all capital cities across the country.